Originally the AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal set was only released in a black color version. Now it’s time to give your Radiomaster TX16S or RadioMaster TX16S MKII a custom look that truly express your style!
AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal set new colors
Built exactly the same way as the black AG01’s, but now available in sprankling new colors!
The possible color options for the AG01 CNC Hall Gimbal are:
Ultimate precision and highly adjustable
The AG01 CNC Hall Gimbals are made with very high quality standards by using the most precise manufacturing tools as possible. The AG01 cnc hall gimbal is fully cnc’ed out of aviation grade aluminum. Thereafter, high quality quad precision bearings are fitted. This results in a premium gimbal with a high quality, zero slop, unparalleled stick feel and ultimate precision.
Most important Features
- Manufactured out of aviation grade aluminum with a high precision CNC
- High quality Quad precision bearings for ultimate smooth stick feel and precise stick input
- 4 built-in and very precise non-contact Hall sensors instead of traditionally used potentiometers.
- Sticky360 gimbal stick ends with dual-ring design that provides a good grip in 360 degrees. Comfort and contact is increased.
Adjust your gimbals without opening your transmitter
The gimbals are fully adjustable from the outside, without opening your transmitter. Each AG01 gimbal features 6 set screws, that can be used to adjust your gimbals to your personal preference.
- ① With screw one, you can adjust the lower travel limit: To reduce the travel, turn the screw clockwise. To increase the travel, turn the screw counterclockwise. The travel range can be adjusted from 38-54 degrees.
- ② With screw two, you can adjust the lower travel limit: To reduce the travel, turn the screw clockwise. To increase the travel, turn the screw counterclockwise. The travel range can be adjusted from 38-54 degrees.
- ③ Use screw three to adjust the Up and down spring tension: To increase the up and down tension of the spring, turn the screw clockwise . To reduce the up and down tension of the spring, turn the screw counterclockwise.
- ④ Self Centering behavior: When screw four is turned totally clockwise, the stick will not auto-center in the up/down axis after releasing the gimbal stick. When the screw is turned totally counter-clockwise, the gimbal stick will automatically center in its up and down axis when the stick is released.
- ⑤ Spring tension adjustment for left and right: with screw 5, you can adjust the spring tension for the left and right stick feeling. To increase the left/right spring tension, turn the screw clockwise to increase the tension. To reduce the left/right spring tension, turn the screw counterclockwise to reduce the tension.
- Throttle tension adjustment: When there is no tension up and down, the ⑥screw adjusts the tension tightness, and the ⑦screw adjusts the scale tightness.
What do you get when ordering the AG01 Gimbals?
- 2x AG01 Hall Gimbal in chosen color.
- Installation material to fit the gimbals inside your RadioMaster radio.