EP2 ExpressLRS Receiver NANO 2.4GHz (ELRS)
EP2 ExpressLRS Receiver Nano 2.4GHz (ELRS)
The EP2 ExpressLRS Receiver Nano 2.4GHz (ELRS) receiver is an open source program based on ExpressLRS.
The EP1 and EP2 receivers are designed on the basis of the opensource PP receiver by Jye Smith form the ExpressLRS development team.
The main hardware architecture of the PP receiver is a STM32L432KBU6 MCU and SX1280 RF chip. It has a built-in ceramic antenna, which is super light and small in size.
On the basis of the PP RX, we have developed the Nano 2.4GHz rx of ESP8285 version named EP1 and EP2. The RF module of EP1/EP2 is the same like PP RX and use ESP8285 MCU. The ESP8285 MCU features built-in wifi. Thanks to this it’s possible to upgrade firmware by WiFi !
Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, they are very comfortable for FPV race and Long Range FPV. The receivers are also very suitable for Tiny whoop because of the ultra light and Nano size.
- Item Name: EP2 Nano Receiver
- Type: ISM
- ESP8285 MCU
- SX1280IMLTRT RF Module
- SMD Ceramic antenna
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2500 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 0.44g
- Dimension: 10mm*10mm*6mm
- Peak gain: 3.7dB
- Manual: EP2 Manual
Other Expresslrs items that you may like...
Since the Official Stable version of ELRS firmware has not been released yet, currently our EP1 and EP2 receivers are pre-loaded with Beta firmware. You can upgrade the official firmware when Official perfect target available.
More details about ExpressLRS: https://github.com/ExpressLRS/ExpressLRS
– Supply power to the PP/EP1/EP2 rx, wait until the LED on the RX is off, immediately turn off the power, and then repeat again the above steps. When the RX is powered on for the third time, the LED light will start to double-flash, which means that the RX enters the binding mode
– Insert the ES24TX module or other DIY 2.4G ELRS TX to Radio transmitter, and choose External RF mode to CRSF protocol, then you can find ELRS menu from the Radio systems(Need to copy the ELRS.LUA file to the SD-Card tools first), Enter into ELRS and press [Bind], the LED on the RX module will getting to be solid if bind successfully.
– Receiver LED status meanings:
PP RX: LED solid means bind successful or Connection established; LED double-flash means in bind mode; LED flash slowly means no signal connection from the TX module
EP1/EP2 RX: LED solid means bind successful or Connection established; LED double-flash means in bind mode; LED flash slowly means no signal connection from the TX module; LED flash fast means in WIFI hotspot mode, you can connect the WIFI of the RX and upgrade firmware of the RX via visit 10.0.0.1 from the web browser(password: expresslrs)
- 1 * EP2 Nano Receiver
- 1 * 40mm Omnidirectional Antenna
- 1 * 90mm Omnidirectional Antenna
There are no reviews yet.