ER5A ExpressLRS PWM Receiver
The ER5A receiver by RadioMaster is a high quality ExpressLRS receiver with traditional PWM outputs for use on aircrafts. Now you can finally bring your models that only uses PWM to the modern standards of ExpressLRS!
Support for proportional channels & HV servos
The ER5A ExpressLRS PWM receiver is capable of using 8.4V HV (High Voltage) servos and accessories.
When using ExpressLRS 2.x, this ELRS PWM receiver supports 4 proportional and 1 switch channel.
When using ExpressLRS 3.x, this ELRS PWM receiver supports 5 proportional channels.
Robust casing and compact size
Thanks to an injection-molded casing, your receiver can survive some abuse. Thanks to it’s compact size (only 37*19*13mm ), you will always find a place to mount your receiver!
RadioMaster ER5A or ER5C?
For aircraft applications, use the ER5A. For surface & marine applications, use the ER5C.
- Item: ER5A 2.4GHz ELRS PWM Receiver
- Power supply: DC 4.5-8.4V
- Antenna type: high sensitivity T-shape antenna
- Wireless Protocol: ELRS 2.0 pre-installed
- Output channel: CH1-4 standard PWM; CH5 switch (ON/OFF) PWM (ExpressLRS 2.x) / CH1-6 standard PWM (ExpressLRS 3.x)
- Weight: 6.6 grams
- Size: 37*19*13mm