RadioMaster ER5C ELRS PWM Receiver
This model is discontinued and replaced by the RadioMaster ER5C V2
The ER5C ELRS PWM receiver by RadioMaster is a rc receiver with traditional 5 PWM outputs for use on surface and marine models.
You are now finally able to update your conventional PWM models to a ELRS RF link!
Support for proportional channels & HV servos
The ER5C receiver is capable of using 8.4V HV (High Voltage) servos and accessories.
When using ExpressLRS 2.x, this ELRS PWM receiver supports 4 proportional and 1 switch channel.
When using ExpressLRS 3.x, this ELRS PWM receiver supports 5 proportional channels.
Robust casing and compact size
Thanks to an injection-molded casing, your receiver can survive some abuse. Thanks to it’s compact size (only 37*19*13mm ), you will always find a place to mount your receiver!
RadioMaster ER5A or ER5C?
For aircraft applications, use the ER5A. For surface & marine applications, use the ER5C.
- Item: ER5C 2.4GHz ELRS PWM Receiver
- Power supply: DC 4.5-8.4V
- Antenna type: high sensitivity T-shape antenna
- Wireless Protocol: ELRS 2.0 pre-installed
- Output channel: CH1-4 standard PWM; CH5 switch (ON/OFF) PWM (ExpressLRS 2.x) / CH1-6 standard PWM (ExpressLRS 3.x)
- Weight: 6.6 grams
- Size: 37*19*13mm