RP1 ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Nano reciever (ELRS)
RP1 ExpressLRS Nano reciever (2.4Ghz)
The RP1 and RP2 ExpressLRS Nano Receiver (2.4GHz) series are open-source receivers based on ExpressLRS.
The Nano receivers, first developed by Jye Smith from the ExpressLRS development team, features the ESP8285 MCU and SX1280 RF chip. The RP1 has a UFL antenna socket for full-range antenna use. The RP2 has a built-in ceramic antenna which is super light and small in size and ideal for racing.
The RP1 and RP2 feature WIFI built in so you can upgrade firmware by WIFI and configure the Receiver via the built-in WebUI with your PC or mobile phone.
Due to the low-latency and high-refresh-rate RF module, the RP1 and RP2 are ideal for FPV races or Long Range. Suitable for Whoops, drones, and fixed-wing models due to the ultra-light and Nano size, these receivers can fit just about anywhere!
Visit https://www.expresslrs.org/ to learn more.
- Improved PCB design for better heat dissipation.
- Upgraded rigid antenna with greater durability and performance.
- LED on the top side of PCB.
- Solder pads are improved and makes soldering easier.
- Item: RP1 Nano ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Receiver
- Type: ISM
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4ghz T Antenna
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 2.2g (Including antenna)
- Dimension: 13mm*11mm*3mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v2.4 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP1/2 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
Other Expresslrs items that you may like...
- 1 * RP1 ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Nano Receiver
- 1 * 65mm UFL 2.4Ghz T Antenna
- 1 * User Manual