RP1 ExpressLRS 2.4GHz Nano reciever (ELRS)
RP3 ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Nano Receiver
The RadioMaster RP series of receivers are designed with size, ease of use and range in mind. Utilizing ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Open-source firmware the RP series of nano receivers deliver features and range today’s pilots have come to expect.
Developed around the ESP8285 MCU and SX1280IMLTRT RF Chip the RP series offer Lora and FLRC 2.4ghz RF links offering incredible range and low latency. With Wifi built in FW updates can be done on your craft without the need to remove the receiver. Binding can be done using a bind phrase meaning no more bind plugs or fiddly button presses while trying to plug in your battery.
The RP3 receiver features a Skyworks SE2431L providing an LNA for improved receiver performance, a PA providing up to 250mw of telemetry performance and antenna switching for antenna diversity.
Visit https://www.expresslrs.org/ to learn more.
- Optimized PCB design for better heat dissipation.
- LNA for better receiver range.
- PA for better telemetry range.
- Antenna Diversity for improved signal stability and range.
- item: RP3 Diversity Receiver
- Type: ISM
- MCU: ESP8285
- RF Chip: SX1280IMLTRT
- Telemetry RF power: max 250mw
- Antenna: 65mm 2.4ghz T Antenna x 2
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2480 MHz
- Maximum receive refresh rate: 500Hz / F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- Working voltage: 5v
- Weight: 4.6g (Including two antenna)
- Dimension: 22mm*13mm*4mm
- Firmware Version: ExpressLRS v3.0 pre-installed
- FW Target: RadioMaster RP3 Diversity 2400 RX
- Bus interface: CRSF
Other Expresslrs items that you may like...
- 1 * RP3 ExpressLRS 2.4ghz Nano Receiver
- 2 * 65mm UFL 2.4Ghz T Antenna
- 1 * User Manual