The RadioMaster Ranger is our most extensive version in the RadioMaster ExpressLRS transmitter module line-up and specially made for the most demanding pilots.
A rugged CNC machined case protects the hardware under the most though circumstances and gives the Ranger ExpressLRS RF module an awesome slick look.
The Ranger module is a full size 5 pin JR module and natively fits any transmitter that features a external JR module bay. With included adapters the module can also be fitted to 8 pin nano sized bay’s, like found on the RadioMaster Zorro.
Oled screen, menu buttons and more
The RadioMaster Ranger is the only model in our line-up that features a 64 x 128 px OLED screen. Together with the 5 direction navigation keys and customizable shortcut buttons the OLED screen gives you the flexibility to not only use a LUA script on your transmitter to change settings, but also make it possible to do it on the module itself.
Available as starter set or stand-alone
The RadioMaster Ranger is available as Starter Set or Stand alone.
1x Ranger module + accessory
1x Ranger Module + accessory
2x RP1 Receiver
1x RP2 Receiver
★ OLED Display
★ Rugged CNC Case
★ Built-in Accelerometer
★ Packet rates up to F-1000Hz
★ Up to 1 Watt Power output
★ Wifi and Bluetooth support
★ High-efficiency cooling system
★ 5 Direction Nav key and customizable shortcut buttons
★ Micro and Nano adapters included
★ Moxon and T-antenna included
★ CRSF cable for compatible Futaba radios included
Ranger serie comparison
RF output power, packet rate, wifi and RGB LED
The RadioMaster Ranger offers a maximum of 1 Watt power output combined with a F-1000Hz ExpressLRS packet rate.
Built-in Wifi and Bluetooth support makes it possible to connect your RadioMaster Ranger to your wifi network for updates or to use your tx module as wireless joystick using bluetooth.
T Antenna, Moxon and CRSF Cable included
Every sets includes a T-Antenna, Moxon Antenna and Futabe CRSF Cable.
The T-Antenna is great for omni-directional proximity flights, while the Moxon is specially suited for directional long-range applications.
The included Futaba CRSF Cable makes the RadioMaster Ranger compatible with Futaba T16IZ and T18IZ transmitters.
Don't forget your accessory....
- Item: Ranger 2.4GHz ELRS Module
- Regulatory Domain: ISM2400
- MCU: ESP32(main), ESP8285(aux, as espbackpack)
- RF chip: SX1281IMLTRT
- Frequency Range: 2400 MHz to 2480 MHz
- Maximum packet rate: 500Hz/F1000Hz
- Minimum receiver refresh rate: 25Hz
- RF Output Power: 30dBm for FCC, 20dBm for CE (Adjustable by LUA)
- Module bay adapters: JR standard 5pin socket & Nano standard 8pin socket
- Futaba CRSF socket cable: Included
- OLED screen: 64x128px
- Wifi Support: Yes
- Bluetooth support: Yes
- 3-Axis Accelerometer: Yes (STK8BA58 MEMS Accelerometer)
- Built-in RGB light strip
- XT30 Power supply voltage: DC 6V – 16V
- Weight: 138g (with Moxon antenna) / 135g (with T antenna)
- Dimension: 178*51*25mm, 138g(with Moxon antenna) / 95*51*25mm, 126g (without antenna)