The RadioMaster Boxer comes with an impressive feature set and a very interesting form factor. This rc radio is an ideal choice for pilots who like to travel light, while not giving up on features.
The RadioMaster Boxer comes with full size hall gimbals, the famous RadioMaster button layout, a full size JR bay and different internal RF module options.
Don't forget your Boxer accessories
MULTIPLE RF VERSIONS
Available in ELRS, 4-in-1 MultiModule or CC2500 version. All EU-LBT compliant. Scroll down to read more.
Modern and powerful processor
The Boxer features a STM32VGT6 processor with 1MB of RAM. This processor and RAM configuration is future proof.
FULLY open-tx and edgetx compatible
The RadioMaster Boxer is fully supported by OpenTX and EdgeTX. Enjoy the power of those awesome OpenSource projects on your Boxer transmitter.
UP to 20 hour operation time
Combine the RadioMaster Boxer with our official 2S 6200mAh Li-Po pack to get a maximum operation time of 20 hours on a single charge.*
low-profile switches & removable antenna
on the shoulders of the RadioMaster Boxer, you find 2 new low-profile switches. Thanks to the removable antenna, you can now transport your transmitter way more easily.
External module bay
Attach external modules to your Boxer. Use Crossfire, ELRS and other compatible modules to extent the RF capabilities of your transmitter.
EU LBT Version remark
We only sell the EU-LBT compliant version of RadioMaster products to meet EU legislation.
In particular this means that:
- CC2500 LBT Version (Europe) is limited to LBT compliant protocols FrSKY X/X2 LBT & HoTT LBT with 20dBm
- 4in1 LBT Version (Europe) is limited to LBT compliant protocols FrSKY X/X2 LBT, HoTT LBT and DSMX with 20dBm
- ELRS LBT (Europe) Version is pre-installed with ExpressLRS CE EU domain LBT FW (Limited to 100mw power output)
All transmitters are pre-flashed at the factory with EdgeTX.
EdgeTX is a cutting edge open-source firmware project for R/C radio’s, that enables you to do everything you could ever dream of with your rc transmitter.
EdgeTX and Opentx
OpenTX and EdgeTX are the leading OpenSource software projects to run on RC transmitters. OpenTX and EdgeTX are driving all our RadioMaster products.
Both of these transmitter operating systems gives you full controll about all aspects of your transmitter. You are fully in control.
Set up multiple models, attach switches to custom functions, let the software take custom actions based on telemetry values.
Set up RF power output with LUA scripts. Adjust your Betaflight or INAV settings with Lua Scripts. And many, many more features!
With OpenTX and EdgeTX, your imagination is the only limitation.
RadioMaster Boxer: feature overview
At the heart of the RadioMaster Boxer, there’s the STM32VGT6 processor. This powerful processor is capable up to the toughest tasks. In combination with 1MB RAM memory, this transmitter is future proof.
Standardize button layout
Thanks to the standardized RadioMaster Button layout, you will never be in doubt where each button is located. All RadioMaster transmitters features this same button layout to make swapping transmitters easy!
Included is the versatile 6-position switch as known from the TX16S series.
New Low-Profile switches
A new type of switches are installed on the RadioMaster Boxer. On the right shoulder of the rc transmitter you find a flat momentary switch (SF). On the left shoulder of the rc radio you find a flat latching switch (SE).
In combination with the removable antenna, traveling with the RadioMaster is a breeze.
Full sized v4.0 hall gimbal
The famous V4.0 Hall effect senor gimbal, as found on the TX16S serie, is also installed on the RadioMaster Boxer. The V4.0 Hall effect sensor gimbal is fully adjustable from the outside, there’s no need to open the case to adjust the gimbals to your preferences.
SD Card & Charging
All transmitters comes with a pre-loaded SD card that fits in the redesigned sd card slot. The new charging controller supports quick charging 3.0 up to a maximum of 2.0A .
Up to 20 hour operation time
With the optionally available 2S 6200 mAh Li-Po battery, you can use your RC transmitter up to 20 hours on a single charge.*
* Battery not included, optionally available
* Tested under ideal circumstances
T Shape antenna
Included with every transmitter is a removable T-Shape Antenna. This antenna is strong, rigid but still adjustable.
Instead of a traditional plastic, steel or aluminum handle, RadioMaster picked a Fabric handle for the RadioMaster Boxer as the first in the industry.
The Fabric handle makes transportation more convenient because the transmitter packs smaller, while still providing a easy way to hold your RC radio.
Full size JR module bay
A full size JR module bay is fitted. Expand your RC transmitter with all kinds of available RF modules. As long as the external RF module can connect to a full size JR module bay, it can be used with our transmitter.
As an example, you could fit a full size Radiomaster Ranger module to your RadioMaster Boxer.
- Available with built-in ExpressLRS or 4-in-1/CC2500 MPM RF modules
- Featuring a powerful STM32VGT6 processor with 1MB RAM
- Preinstalled EdgeTX firmware
- Internal ELRS module capable of 1,000Hz refresh rate
- Adjustable ELRS RF output (30dBm max FCC or 20dBm Max EU LBT). We only sell the EU LBT version.
- 4-in-1 or CC2500 only version capable of up to 20dBm RF output
- QC3.0 fast charging support 2.0A MAX
- Compact design with excellent ergonomics
- New low-profile latching SE switch and momentary SF switch
- Oversized battery compartment- Space for a 2S 6200mAh pack, up to 20-hour duration (Batteries not included)
- Full sized V4.0 Hall effect gimbals as standard, upgradable to AG01 CNC Hall effect gimbals
- Standard JR module compartment
- Internal module cooling fan built in (ELRS version)
- RadioMaster standardized button layout
- Versatile 6-position switch for flight mode access
- Adjustable and Removable T-shape Antenna
- Industry first fabric handle for improved portability
- Changeable, ergonomic grips
- Redesigned SD card slot with pre-loaded SD card included
- External module power slots in battery cover
- RadioMaster signature carry case and gimbal protector are included as standard to ensure your radio stays safe while on the move
- Item: BOXER Radio
- Size: 235*178*77mm
- Weight: 532.5g
- Frequency: 2.400GHz-2.480GHz
- Internal RF Options: CC2500 multi-protocol / 4-in-1 multi-protocol / ELRS 2.4GHz
- Supported protocols: Module dependent
- Transmitting Power CC2500 and 4IN1: Max 20dBm
- Transmitting Power ExpressLRS: Max 30dBm (international) / Max 20dBm (EU LBT). We only sell the EU LBT version.
- Cooling fan: Built in (ELRS version)
- Voltage Range: 6.6-8.4V DC
- Radio Firmware: EdgeTX (Transmitter) / Multi-Module (RF module) / ELRS
- Channels: Max 16 channels (Receiver dependent)
- Battery: 7.4V 2-cell Lithium-Polymer / Two 3.7V 18650 Lithium-Ion cells (batteries not included)
- Display: 128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal: High precision 4.0 Hall gimbals as standard (AG01 Optional)
- External module: JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method: USB/SD card & EdgeTX Companion PC software
What you get when ordering the RadioMaster Boxer
- 1 * BOXER Radio ( EU-LBT) in chosen configuration (CC2400/4in1/ELRS)
- 1 * Signature Carry Case
- 1 * T Antenna
- 1 * USB-C Cable
- 1 * Gimbal Protector
- 1 * 1.5mm Allen Key
- 2 * M4*4 Screws
- 4 * Low Tension Springs
- 1 * 18650 Battery Tray
- 1 * Stickers
- 1 * Manual