RADIOMASTER TX 12
Compact and fully OpenTX capable transmitter with built-in CC2500 multi-module, backlight LCD display, full size smooth gimbals, foldable handle, removable antenna, lots of buttons and switches and off course buil-in Voice support!
Compact form factor
Small form factor makes carrying your Radiomaster TX12, hassle free, while not give in on control precision.
Great for children’s hands size!
full size gimbals
Full size potentiometer gimbals with a great and smooth feel will make sure that you are in control all the time.
FULLY open-tx compatible
The RadioMaster TX12 is fully supported by OpenTX. All the OpenTX goodness in a small high quality package!
backlit lcd display & removable antenna
The RadioMaster TX12 features a 128*64 Monochrome LCD display with backlight. The removable antenna makes transportation more convenient and offers possibilities for DIY users.
Our T8 Pro features a built-in speaker. This enables you to get personalized voice alerts and other audible messages while using your transmitter.
Toggle switches and siumulator use
2 push buttons, 4 toggle switches, 2 sliders and 4 trims that can be assigned to anything you like. Built-in USB-C port to charge, use OpenTX companion or play with simulator software!
The RadioMaster TX12 features a folding handle.
The folding handle saves space and makes transportation more convenient.
The removable antenna is designed for those who want to have more DIY options. You can easily add any antenna you prefer.
The high quality metal roller on the RadioMaster TX12 offers more precise scrolling and a very comfortable feel.
FULL SIZE HIGH QUALITY GIMBALS
The tx12 features high quality potentiometer gimbals with an incredible smooth feeling while still maintaining great feedback.
The gimbals are suitable for thumbers and pinchers.
The tx12 features the same button layout as the pro models like the tx16s.
RadioMaster TX12 layout
Radiomaster tx12 specifications
- Size： 170*159*108mm
- Weight： 363g
- Frequency： 2.400GHZ-2.480GHZ
- RF Chip： Single-chip Multi-protocol（CC2500）
- Supported Protocols： Corona 、Hitec、Futaba S-FHSS、Frsky D16/D8、RadioLink、Graupner HoTT*
- Transmitting Power： 20dbm
- Antenna Gain： 2db
- Working Current： 160mA@8.4V
- Voltage Range：6.6-8.4v DC
- Range： > 2km @ 20dbm (depending on receiver)
- Radio Firmware： OpenTX（Transmitter）/ Multi-Module（RF module)
- Channels： Up to 16 (depending on receiver)
- Display：128*64 Monochrome LCD display
- Gimbal： High precision potentiometer gimbals
- External module：JR/FrSKY/Crossfire compatible
- Upgrade Method： USB/SD card & OpenTX Companion PC software
*visit https://www.multi-module.org/ to learn more